INTRODUCING THE PHANTOM 530
In 2010, NZXT introduced the industry to its Phantom chassis, an aggressively designed, feature-filled case for mainstream users, gamers and enthusiasts alike. Now, NZXT is finally ready to unveil its direct successor, the Phantom 530.
Continuing the legacy of the original, the new Phantom was meticulously designed from the ground up for a refreshing new design that is uncompromising in every way. While creating the Phantom 530, the NZXT design team painstakingly took every beloved aspect of the original and made it even better.
The Phantom 530 introduces 2013 features to its signature design, including: fully modular hard drive cages, a discrete SSD mount behind the motherboard tray, NZXT's signature rear I/O LEDs, a single channel 30W fan controller with integrated 10-port fan hub, and steel 5.25" optical drive latches.
Now with up to 70% more cable management space than the original, more airflow and even more liquid cooling support, the Phantom 530 features phenomenal support for even the most extreme performance builds.
- Single channel, 30W fan controller with integrated fan hub
- Up to three 200mm fans for maximum airflow
- Discrete SSD mount behind motherboard tray
- 34mm of cable management clearance
- Fully modular, interchangeable hard drive cages
- Stylish white illuminated earcups and mic (USB powered)
- Signature rear I/O LEDs + latest USB 3.0 connection
- Large acrylic window
- Extensive liquid cooling support includes Kraken X40/X60 all-in-one solutions and radiators of up to 360mm
- Durable steel constructed 5.25" optical drive latches
- Eight motherboard expansion slots offer comprehensive expandability
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High Performance Cooling Advantages with 120, 140 and 200mm Fan Ports.
- Extensive Motherboard Compatibility and Expandability and simple installation.
- Easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.
- Meticulous wire management is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard.
- Rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels.
NZXT Phantom 530 BLACK ATX Full Tower Gaming Case Includes 1 x 200mm Front, 1 x 140mm Rear 2 x USB 3.0 Fan Controller